Saturday 17 April 2010

East London Walk

I have planned a walk around East London for next week starting at the CASS and hopefully finishing at the Lo-Kal gallery on Vyner street, which shows polish art, I thought this would be interesting to see eastern European art in London. This will be a great opportunity to get to know each other and maybe collect materials and take photographs. The idea is we will go through the so called 'arty' areas, whilst also crossing through a comprehensive view of social housing in east London, there are some parks marked out on route and many pubs just happen to be along this walk, so we will be spoilt for choice in regards to drinking holes.
I've booked my flights for Zagreb now! very excited!
Phil.
philip-howe-art-blog
p.s I have made some adjustments to the layout,  this was just to allow for larger images.

1 comment: